zondag 19 juni 2016

Promo Post Expand Your Personal Brand

About the Book

Expand_Your_Personal_BrandTitle: Expand Your Personal Brand
Author: Carla Jenkins
Genre: Business, Nonfiction
I have written this book because I want to save you, the reader, time, money and agony. I have learned these 20 lessons after 10 years of trial and error. The topics I cover are financial, personal branding, marketing and time management. I have started out with zero dollars in my pocket and have worked many 6-figure jobs due to these lessons. ‘ Expand Your Personal Brand!’ kills the learning curve by giving you realistic answers and timetables to solve your personal and professional branding problems. These 20 stories are real because I have lived them. I wish you, the reader, unlimited success.            – Carla Jenkins

Author Bio

 Carla_JenkinsCarla Jenkins is a phenomenal expert specializing in project management and positive change management. She helps people capitalize upon all opportunities that positive change brings. Jenkins has received her BA in International Economics from Hiram College and her MBA from Cleveland State University. She also possesses 10 years’ experience in corporate America, a LinkedIn Pulse contributor and a certified project management professional. Ms. Jenkins is the host of Positive Change with Carla radio show focusing on positive change and project management.
Having earned 4 promotions in 9 years, Jenkins has experienced and handled positive change management head on. Many people only talk about change in the negative, but change can be positive. No one talks about positive change, so Jenkins learnt how to manage this change through trial and error. You can check her out at http://carlarjenkins.com/

Links

Author’s personal website: http://www.carlarjenkins.com/

1 opmerking:

  1. Thanks for promoting my Expand Your Personal Brand book. I greatly appreciate it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen