donderdag 22 oktober 2015

Book Excerpt Fate's Betrayal

 

Book Excerpt

He picked up the body wash and started lathering it on my arms and stomach. “Let’s take this slow then.” The lather dripped slowly down my body and onto Riley’s as things feverishly intensified beneath the water. Once finished in the shower, Riley toweled me off, then himself before moving to my bed. There, Riley caressed my damp body in his capable hands. Starting at my neck, he teased kisses to my ear and then lowered to places that had me grasping the bedpost. When I wasn’t sure I could hold out any longer, Riley eased into me and we made love again, deeply and a little roughly. The physical yearning for each other was at times too much to contend with mildly. He had me in his control and I wanted nothing more than to give every part of myself to him.

About The Book

FB COVERTitle: Fate’s Betrayal
Author: Beth Ann Stifflemire
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Desire and despise. Two insanely contradicting emotions that the dark haired, well-built, irrefutably handsome musician Riley evokes in simple but attractive, fashion savvy, Austinite Brooke. Initially unequivocally turned-off by the brash but striking Riley she develops a fascination for his seductive charms as Riley reels Brooke into a world of ravenous love she never knew existed. What they create together is oh-so-much more than beautiful music. It’s a roller coaster ride of awe-inspiring and heartbreaking emotion, passion, hidden secrets and an ending that will leave you utterly breathless. The way they become eternally bound sets the heart afire when fate unleashes the ultimate betrayal.

Author Bio

bstifflemire h.s.Beth Ann is a wife, mother, blogger and book lover from Texas. Her passion is writing stories that draw a reader into a world where they can become the characters and experience a gamut of emotions. When she’s not writing, she love’s to be home with my family and two yellow labs. In addition she’s a sucker for super sappy romance movies, loves trying out Texas wines, is an avid hot tea drinker and enjoys checking items off of her ever-growing bucket list.

Links

WEBSITES:
Twitter: @BASAuthor
Pinterest:  @bethstifflemire
Buy on Amazon
Buy on B&N
Buy on iBooks
Buy on Kobo
Buy on Google Play

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten