zondag 6 april 2014

Promo Post Passion, Power and Privilege






Title: Passion, Power and Privilege
Author: Cara Addison
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
When her tumultuous marriage ends suddenly, Katharine "Kate" Callahan is forced to decide if she should return to her job as a corporate lawyer, or proceed with the campaign to become the Mayor of the City of Lowden.
Difficult decisions become a lot easier when Kate meets Brad Taylor, a handsome and successful business owner. Brad’s attraction to Kate is instant, and life finally starts falling into place as Kate realizes that the right man can bring out a passion that she had forgotten existed. 
Can Kate and Brad overcome their stormy and complicated pasts to find each other, love each other, and use their power and privilege to change the city they call home?

Author Bio
I consider myself to be an accidental author. That’s right, becoming a published author happened, by chance.
For years, I’ve worked in the corporate world. Essentially, I’m a problem solver for corporations and government. So, you can imagine how much of a shift it was for me to sit down and write.
During the summer of 2013, I put pen to paper. I let my sexy imagination loose and before I knew it I’d filled a more than a few pages. The characters came to life and the story began to take shape.
I’m blessed with incredible friends who were willing to read as I wrote. They offered insight and suggestions, but most importantly they offered unconditional support and encouragement to keep writing.
And so began, the greatest chapter of my life.
My first manuscript took just over a month to write. With just over 64,000 words, I’d taken the main characters, Kate Callahan and Bradley Taylor on a journey. I had my friends read Passion, Power, and Privilege and then made several edits in response to their suggestions. In October of 2013, I sent my little baby off to a select group of publishers. And waited.
I was hooked. While I waited, I started writing another novel. An entirely new set of characters, a new setting, and a new plot began to take shape. By the end of October, I’d put the finishing touches on Going the Distance, the story of Austin Campbell and Brett Tanner.
Writing has been cathartic. Becoming published has been exhilarating.
This journey isn’t over. I continue to write, as time permits. A third manuscript is in the works.
Visit my website at: www.caraaddison.com


Links

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten