zondag 30 november 2014

Book Excerpt from Entangle


Book Excerpt




The air around Leo is laced with aphrodisiacs. I’m sure of it. I can feel the way they hover over my skin like feathers, stroking every nerve ending in my body. I am nearly unhinged with desire as he speeds toward the hotel. He keeps his eyes on the road and I have no idea how he can manage to appear this in control of himself. I’m squirming around under his touch; his hands caress every inch of me they can reach. Our tongues meet every chance they get, interrupted only by the cars blaring their horns, alerting us when a light has turned green again.
A momentary reprieve comes in the form of our walk through the hotel lobby, but is instantly broken the second the elevator doors close. He pins me against the wall and pulls my body up to his by my thighs, my legs wrapping easily around his waist. We press our bodies together greedily. 


About The Book

Title: Entangle
Author: Veronica Larsen
Genre:  Romance (Adult, Contemporary)
Happily ever after? It doesn’t exist.
I wore the big white dress and rode off with Prince Charming. Then Charming changed his mind.
These days, I don’t put my heart in anyone’s hands because I don’t even know where I’ve left it.
So when a ruggedly handsome, blue-eyed man stirs my desires awake for the first time in years, I tell myself it’s a one-time thing.
And now? I’m hooked. Nothing could prepare me for Leo. He weaves simple, deliberate movements into pure, gilded pleasure. Like a sensual alchemist.
I’m so blinded by lust I barely notice the gaping hole opening underneath me, the one that’s sure to swallow me down. Because every time I’ve dared to get close to someone, they’ve cracked me wide open.
Why should this time be any different?

Links

Twitter: @Author_VLarsen
Facebook: Veronica Larsen
Email: authorveronicalarsen@gmail.com
Wattpad: VMLarsen


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten