maandag 1 december 2014

Release Day Party Entangle




Today is the release day party for adult contemporary romance “Entangle”. Happy release day for the book!

About The Book

Title: Entangle
Author: Veronica Larsen
Genre:  Romance (Adult, Contemporary)
Happily ever after? It doesn’t exist.
I wore the big white dress and rode off with Prince Charming. Then Charming changed his mind.
These days, I don’t put my heart in anyone’s hands because I don’t even know where I’ve left it.
So when a ruggedly handsome, blue-eyed man stirs my desires awake for the first time in years, I tell myself it’s a one-time thing.
And now? I’m hooked. Nothing could prepare me for Leo. He weaves simple, deliberate movements into pure, gilded pleasure. Like a sensual alchemist.
I’m so blinded by lust I barely notice the gaping hole opening underneath me, the one that’s sure to swallow me down. Because every time I’ve dared to get close to someone, they’ve cracked me wide open.
Why should this time be any different?

Links
Twitter: @Author_VLarsen
Facebook: Veronica Larsen
Email: authorveronicalarsen@gmail.com
Wattpad: VMLarsen
Get your copy of the book today:
 

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten